- Read the Race Notice carefully, and make note of all important deadlines and TCMs, and COVID considerations. Race formats and distances are subject to change, in particular the King’s Court.
- Complete the Expression of Interest, Wax Cabins and Teams form by Wednesday, January 12, 2022 (one per team).
- Watch for the announcement on Friday, January 14, 2022 about whether this event will proceed. Registration will open on that date if the event is a go.
- Register by Friday, January 21, 2022. No late registrations will be accepted.
- Ensure 1 representative from your club/team attends the mandatory TCM on Monday, January 24, 2022 at 7:00 pm on Zoom. Link will be emailed to registered coaches, and available on the Zone4 Event Page.
- Complete the POV Attestation signed by the club’s head coach and an officer of the club, and submit no later than Tuesday, January 25, 2022. (You will need to duplicate/save the document in order to complete it).
- Ensure all members of your club/team have their POV (Proof of Vaccination) at the race site with them each day.
- Complete a COVID self-screening each day of the race event. Do not attend if you feel unwell or have symptoms.
TCM Zoom Invitation Link
MANDATORY PRE-EVENT MEETING – Monday, January 24 at 7:00 pm
LSNA is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: OCUP #3 Team Captains’ Meetings Link
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime
Join Zoom Meeting
Dial in information is in the race notice and will be emailed to all registered coaches.