XCSO COVID Challenges:
KM Board – Message from Head Coach Bailey: “I am throwing down the gauntlet! If we all work together I believe we can win this province-wide challenge. This is what Lappe does best – we ski a lot, because we love to ski so much. I have set an ambitious target for our club. 100,000 kilometres!!
Jackrabbit and Track Attack programs:
Weekly email from coach with suggestions for technique, Km / trail challenge, and potentially some video resources.
An additional session on Feb 13th has been added due to the cancelled Ontario Cup which had been scheduled to be hosted at Lappe.
COMP/ FIT Teams:
Time Trial “Race Simulation”
Tuesday Team Meetings (7:30PM on Google Meets)
Thursday virtual training session (5:30PM on Google Meets)
Weekly training plans
Individual Goals meetings with Eric
Possibility of COVID Cups (TBD)
- Adult Try It Program: Postponed
- Session #1, 4th lesson on Jan 23
- Session #2, start on Jan 30th
- Kids Try It Program: Postponed
Session #1, 3rd, and 4th lessons on Jan 23 and Jan 30th
- Adult Rec. Technique:
- An additional session on Feb 13th has been added due to the cancelled Ontario Cup which had been scheduled to be hosted at Lappe.
- Emailed technique suggestions
- Possibility of video technique analysis ( look for more info from coach).
Boxing Day Race: Postponed to Jan 31st
Families on Skis event: Postponed to Feb 21