In addition to our re-commenced programming, here is what is additionally available to you as a Lappe Nordic Ski Club member, relative to your interest and program;
- #funweCANdowithLappe until Feb 21st
- Ski Bingo – Print off the Lappe Jackrabbit Bingo Card and see how many you can complete!
- Once you have done as many as you can, take a picture of you and your BINGO card and post on social media with #funweCANdowithlappe to be entered in a draw for prizes. (or email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Costume Parade
- Go for a ski in any fun costume you like. The wilder the better! Family participation encouraged!
- Share a picture of you out enjoying your ski in your amazing costume and post it on social media with #funweCANdowithlappe to be entered in a draw for prizes. (or email to email@example.com)
- All emailed or social media posted pictures of challenge accomplishments will be put in a draw for some Lappe prizes! So get out there, ski and HAVE FUN!
10 km, 20 km or 50 km.
Complete between February 6 to 21st (NOTE the date extension)
Just the challenge you were looking for!
- All distances are laps of the 10 km red course at Lappe Ski Center.
- All participants of Lappe Lockdown Loppet will receive a recognition award. Draw prizes available for all registrants.
- Registration is $15 for participants born in 2007 and later, and $25 for everyone else, on zone4.ca, and will close at 9pm on Feb 21st. You must register before completing the event and uploading your time.
- You can upload your time on zone4 for glory! (optional). Prizes for fastest male and female on each distance, based on the zone4 uploaded time including .gpx file.
XCSO COVID Challenges:
- KM Board – Keep skiing and recording every kilometer as we are fighting to try to take the lead for all of Ontario. Every km counts!
- Strava challenges
Please also note that the following events have been rescheduled to:
- Boxing Day Race: February 28
- Families on Skis: March 7
- Lappe Invitational: March 14
- SkiLay: March 21 (tentative)
- Run and Ski: March 28 (tentative)
Stay safe and ski you on the trails!